EAT | Surprise Your Kids on St. Patrick's Day with 3 Easy Breakfasts
Surprise your kids this St. Patrick's Day with 3 breakfasts that will have them thinking a leprechaun snuck over to your house. Lucky kids!
MATCHA CHIA SEED PUDDING
-1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Matcha Vital Proteins OR 1 tsp matcha powder
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey (depending on how sweet you like)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- optional: 1 tsp maca powder
1. Mix almond milk and matcha powder in mason jar. Shake well.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Shake to ensure no clumps form.
3. Refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight. Stir and add more almond milk if mixture is too thick.
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 egg
- shredded cheese (I use a Mexican blend)
1. Slice bell pepper about 1/2 inch thick to form a ring. Scoop out any seeds but try to let the shape remain intact to that it looks like a 4 leaf clover.
2. In a pan (we use a cast iron skillet), melt some butter. Saute pepper ring on each side until soft (2-3 minutes per side).
3. Add the egg to the center of the pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover pan and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 1 1/4 cup milk of your choice (I use coconut milk)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 large frozen banana (2 if you want a thick shake)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 dropper full of peppermint extract OR fresh mint
- Cacao nibs for topping
1. Add ingredients to blender, starting with liquid. Blend until smooth. Top with cacao nibs.
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.